corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Car Keys

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Keys
juggernaught

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 08 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have two keys for my corsa, one of which has a small LED light built into it, this recently stopped working which i thought was due the battery. after spending too much on a new battery this didnt fix the problem...
i can only assume thst the LED isnt working. Does anyone know where i can get a replacement one?
juggernaught

2nd Apr 08 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
luke85

2nd Apr 08 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cannot think of a single use for that light to be honest, its totally crap. But since youve bought a battery you might be able to get a bulb from ebay or if not I suppose vauxhall would sort you out with one

New Poll