corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » exhaust reducers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author exhaust reducers
fazza

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 08 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I currently have a corsa xe with a full scorpion exhaust system, the backbox has snapped off and i have purchased an irmsher backbox but the pipe for the irmsher is smaller than mine current system.
is there anyway that i can get a reducer or something to make it fit??
thanks in advance!!
Dean_W

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 08 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any local motor factors should have this.

I got quoted £40 by a powerflow dealer to have the thinner pipe taken off the backbox and the correct size bent and welded back on.

New Poll