corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 2 LITRE TURBO CONVERSION

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2 LITRE TURBO CONVERSION
robjay666

User status: Offline
   30th Apr 08 at 06:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All!! I want 2 drop a 2 litre turbo calibra engine into a corsa can anybody help with and poss advise me which is the best base model corsa to start this project?? Thanks
AdamF
Premium Member

30th Apr 08 at 07:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends what you want from the car, for example do you want power steering?, do you want it stripped out for track or just an everyday car?

for an everyday car with power steering i would choose an 1.2 sxi, it has electric power steering which is easy to wire up and saves space in the engine bay, it has the sport interior etc. it is basically a small engine sport without some of the toys

for a stripped raly slag car i would go for a base model corsa as your ripping most of it out anyway.
robjay666

30th Apr 08 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks 4 replying. its going 2 be a everydayish car (my toy!), back seats will be coming out, sound system will be going in etc, the bodywork, sound system, suspension i can sort but as for the brakes, engine and electrics i will struggle. do u no of any1 that could help me with this please?
robjay666

30th Apr 08 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also do u mean a corsa B sxi?
Huffski

30th Apr 08 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh he does or just use a 1.2 16 valve club there just as good and i prefer the interior but does nt come with a spoiler

New Poll