corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear speakers in a basic 'b'?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear speakers in a basic 'b'?
Biglewie

User status: Offline
6th May 08 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have none in my trip but cannot find ant wireing on the drivers side could any one advise please.
Oh and are they 10cm ones?
Fonz
Premium Member

6th May 08 at 10:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=178991

cant say i can comment having no experience of the Vaux wiring of rear speakers as i ran my own cable through.

it should be there though, check in Haynes the colour of the wire and should become clear!!
kin9y

6th May 08 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the wires are there mate. take the cover off the back lights and have a feel around they should be there. think they are blue and brown.
12vMatt

6th May 08 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Trip didnt have any wireing. i needed to run wires from the head unit for my rear speakers

New Poll