corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mint White Phase 2 VTS. ***SOLD***

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mint White Phase 2 VTS. ***SOLD***
thegsi

User status: Offline
   30th Jun 08 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK the time has come to sell my pride and joy. Please read on at the spec of this stunning example.

General Information

-2000 W reg White Saxo VTS
-72k on the clock
-MOT and Tax until November
-Full Citroen service history
-1 previous owner
-PAS, Sunroof, E/W, E/M, ABS, Standard Alarm and Immobiliser

Engine Specification

-1600 16v Lump
-Full Custom 2" Straight through exhaust system. 3" Tailpipe
-Raceland Stainless Manifold
-Green filter with enclosure
-Polished Throttle Body
-Polished rocker covers
-Recent spark plug, oil and oil filter change
-New ICV
-New alternator
-Oil change every 1500 miles
-The engine and gearbox are in fantastic working order as I have kept on top of maintainence. No smoke or knocks.

-Rollered at 133bhp@cranks (print out to prove)

-Please note: The exhaust system on this car is very very loud but a nice loud. Ask anyone who knows the car but it is certainly not one for the faint hearted. Please follow this link to view a video: http://http://youtube.com/watch?v=8jdxDIL1xOM

Chassis Specification

-GMax full suspension kit lowered 55mm on the front. Torsion bar around 70mm to match
-New wishbones, drop links and top mounts on front end.
-Uprated bushes on the rear end
-Standard VTS wheels fully refurbished and resprayed in custom pewter. The wheels are in absoloute mint condition. No scrubs or kurbing on any wheel
-Excellent tyres all round with plenty of tread remaining
-New brake pads on front calipers. All calipers painted red.

Exterior Specification
-Colour coded front grill
-Full 8000k HID headlight conversion
-Citroen Sport badges
-French plates
-Exterior is reasonably standard. The paint and body work are in great condition. There are few minor marks but nothing out of the ordinary for an 8 year old car. No rust on the car

Interior and ICE Specification
-Interior is totally standard and in fantastic condition. No marks, ripps or blemishes
-Car will come with standard Citroen CD player and Beat component speakers

Bad points
-As mentioned there are very very few marks but I'm being honest
-Car could do with a new Lambda sensor as it can have minor flat spots when cold. This isn't a major problem but would ideally need changing. I have cleaned the sensor before and it'll run great for a few weeks but I think it could do with a new one. Cost around £45 off the internet.
-Very small crack in rear light but works fine

General Round up
-I will be very sad to see the car go. I've owned it since October and have done around 10,000 miles in that period. My reason for selling is I'm getting another Corsa as I love them! Ask anyone from the West Midlands are about this car. Everyone will give nothing but good praise as it is a genuine, mint and not to mention VERY RARE VTS. Not in desperation to sell up but if you're after a quick, reliable great looking Saxo, this is the one.

-I'm looking for £3,000 OVNO for the car. NO PART EXCHANGE, NO DREAMERS, NO TYRE KICKERS.
-PM me or call on 07825650153

Thanks. Jay.

[Edited on 04-07-2008 by thegsi]

[Edited on 07-07-2008 by thegsi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mint White Phase 2 VTS. ***SOLD*** 24 database queries in 0.0113311 seconds