corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » replacing battery in key.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author replacing battery in key.
Spoons

User status: Offline
21st Jul 08 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the led in my key does not work, if i take the key apart and replace the battery will i need it coding or something after....
luke85

21st Jul 08 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not it wont, as long as you dont let the tiny transponder fall out. the transponder for the immobiliser doenst use any battery
Spoons

22nd Jul 08 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wicked cheers.

New Poll