corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Ashley exhausts..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ashley exhausts..
Spoons

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 08 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey,

i have been looking at getting a new exhaust to replace my standard one, i used to have a ashley 4" on my older corsa but i can't decide to get a 3" or a 4" as i have been told that the 3" is louder? anyone got any pics of a 3 fitted?

many thanks..
supermike

22nd Aug 08 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3" looks better mate, 4" on the back of a corsa looks a bit too big IMO but its entirely upto you. As for sound difference i would think there wouldnt be too much difference as the boxes them selves are the same just a different tail pipe hope this helps
M055360

22nd Aug 08 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your looking at cheap back boxes better off with a sportex one, same prices as ashley but alot better quality, welds on ashley exhausts are pretty poor plus sportex do so many different tailpipe designs. swear ashley do like 3 different ones. get a 3'' looks better on a smaller car
Spoons

22nd Aug 08 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys.. 3" it is..
Vaux Lad

23rd Aug 08 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On ashley systems, the boxes are all identical, and then the tip is welded on... So it wont effect the sound of it

New Poll