corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » **Cossie -31 LET Actuator Setup**

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author **Cossie -31 LET Actuator Setup**
scooby999

User status: Offline
8th Jan 09 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After the success of the first batch and second i have had a new limited batch of brackets made up.

Its a custom made bracket made out of high grade 316 brushed s/s with an additional heat shield to protect the actuator. It can be used in conjunction with with most if not all 4wd -31 cosworth actuators as well as others. Reason for using the 4wd actuator is because you dont need to extent the rod like you do with the 2wd.

Its designed to fit the std KKK turbo and positioned so no rod extension is needed (if using 4wd actuator). Its my own design that has been made in the way that its an as direct fit as possible with no need for mods. It comes ready to fit and is very DIY if you can use a spanner lmao

The feedback i have had on the kits using the -31 actuatior from users is that the boost kicks in 500rpm earlier, holds thoughout the rev range to the limiter and a strong, smooth power delivery.

These will hold upto and over 30psi so ideal from std bhp upwards with a very noticable gain and difference felt.

Pics:

Fitted to the engine:

Bracket £30 posted (UK)

Brand New -31 Actuator and Bracket £95 posted (UK)

Only 5 actuators and brackets kits in stock now. In my view its a far superior kit than that of rivals having tested 2 others myself alongside the -31

The actuators are fully rebuildable incase of failure or wear. All kits come ready to fit with nuts and washers :beer:

NOTE: Its be designed round a std turbo unit but all are slightly diff in one way or another due to manufacturing tollances and pattern parts so some adj here and there may be needed. Only adjustment ive known users have to do is that of the wastegate arm, either move it up or down slightly to get the level on the rod right. This is expected as they sort of set themself in place with the std actuator

Email: k11ova@freeuk.com or PM

Feedback from VXON user:

[quote=K-Lone;1825226]Before Mark mentions anything this is to give feedback as asked and to help Scooby with future sales .

Fits great and does feel a bit better pick up from low revs.

Took minutes to fit with the well made bracket , one thing I did have to do was run a file along the thread a few times evenly to get it to fit into the waste gate arm, this took literally 2 minutes. (Scooby edit: the rod fits through fine, its just the angle at which you push the rod through the hole so loosly fit and tighten everything up together)

Maybe my arm is slightly different as it's a recon turbo .

If anyone should have this prob just run a needle file along the thread on actuator rod .

Migweb:
[quote=BLAIRC20LET]hi mate just to let you know i have recivied the acuator and bracket there great well made,i have put them on the car and the acuator makes a big diffrence,thanks again Blair:beer: :beer:

[Edited on 08-01-2009 by scooby999]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » **Cossie -31 LET Actuator Setup** 24 database queries in 0.0095789 seconds