corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Car temperature rises quickly

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car temperature rises quickly
hmfctal

User status: Offline
19th Feb 09 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After using the car a while, the temperature rises to over 95 degrees, and the fan kicks in and brings it back down for a short period of time before it rises back up again.

Can anyone explain why its doing this as it never use to do this?
Ellis

User status: Offline
20th Feb 09 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You got plenty water in her?

My water heated up quicker when I had an air-lock...

New Poll