corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » passenger leccy window :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author passenger leccy window :(
steven_r2008

User status: Offline
16th Apr 09 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody had any trouble with their electric window on the passenger side of their B?

mine gets around half way down / three quarters down and kind of slows to a halt when its not even all the way down

if ya push down towards the front of the window, it drops about an inch and a half and then ya can just press the button and it goes straight down

bit slow going back up after aswel

please help as it is really doing my head in

[Edited on 16-04-2009 by steven_r2008]
Sean-B

16th Apr 09 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is the sxnd major coinsidence this week. Mne started doing this last night. I had all the insde door stff off and oiled all the runners but it only gave a minor improvement
steven_r2008

16th Apr 09 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its really annoying isnt it. i had all my interior door trim off but couldnt see inside well enough to see what it was it doesnt look like it needs oiling . . . not by the state of my hands after trying to fiddle around with it it appears to move all of the runners and motor and everything and pull the door skin in? :S not sure if thats what yours does mate? i just want it fixed its like someone has come along over night and put one of them child safety things on the windows to stop them openin
steven_r2008

16th Apr 09 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
steven_r2008

17th Apr 09 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

New Poll