corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Ignition retarder

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ignition retarder
crazybrightman

User status: Offline
8th Jun 09 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, im using a stock n/a ecu with piggy back fuel controller for converting to turbo but i have no ignition control. so ive heard of but cant find an ignition retarder that iterupts the orginal ignition signal and delays it to reduce the advance in accordace to the boost pressure. ie 1psi boost = 1degree retard and 15psi would = 15degres retard. therfore i can do away without standalone igniton or full stand alone ecu and all the cost and complications that come with that.
im sure demon tweaks used to do something like this but cant find it so any links to any products would be great.

cheers, neil.
crazybrightman

User status: Offline
9th Jun 09 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone? only one i can find is an msd one but its designed to run with their ignition system.

New Poll