corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa steering/ suspension issues

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa steering/ suspension issues
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
10th Jun 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've recently noticed the motor's not as sharp in the handling department as it should be. The best way I can describe it is when I'm driving along it feels like the wheel bolts are loose in the passenger side wheel, which you'll agree isn't ideal - I've checked and double checked them and they're FT. The passenger side wheel wears on the outside which I thought was wierd as well.

Also, earlier on I sat with the engine off and while I was turning the wheel from full lock to the left to full lock to the right there were a couple of clicking noises mid wheel turn. I'm planning on having a better look at it tomorrow with a mate so I can see where that noise is coming from, but though I'd stick it in here just incase anyone's had the same problems.

Cheers for any input.
moka

10th Jun 09 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check your tyre pressure!
alan-g-w

10th Jun 09 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye it's something I've been meaning to do tbh. But the tyres look completely fine, and the clicking noise form the steering made me think its something else.

I'll check them asap anyway, cheers.

New Poll