corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » head gasket ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author head gasket ?
caseboy

User status: Offline
10th Jun 09 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have A 1.ol 12v corsa b 1999 and it has the mayo like gunk on the filler cap but the oil seams clean and the coolent is clean and i am not losing anny of ether so i cant understand were its comming from i would expect worse simptoms from the head gasket ? my m8 sugests it coz i only do short journeys
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
10th Jun 09 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your mate's probably right.

New Poll