corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Gas Smell?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gas Smell?
Ash_EP3

User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just had the car serviced today woop woop and I noticed that today there has been a weird smell coming from the car (smells like gas) any ideas?

Parts replaced were:
- Oil
- Oil Filter
- Pollen Filter
- Fuel Filter
- Spark Plugs

Noticed one of the spark plugs had quite a bit of oil on it (the far right) my mate said it's running rich

I've definately noticed that the car is a lot smoother now last service was done 10k ago!

Any ideas then guys?
AlexW

User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could just be the pollen filter but i highly doubt it.

Sounds weird lol

New Poll