corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » thermostat sensor

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author thermostat sensor
willy.d

User status: Offline
30th Jun 09 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when its plugged in my xe runs like a bag of shit and then broke down and would not start so i cut the wires and put them together and it starts but runs ideles a bit high like choke is on(LIKE WEN COLD)tryd putting new sensor in and tryd new plug but still fookd can any 1 help please
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
30th Jun 09 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thermostat is what controlls the flow of coolant in the engine, at a certain temperature it opens to keep the engine at an efficient temperature..

The temperature sensor is a different part

New Poll