corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Few quick corsa B quesions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Few quick corsa B quesions
Dec T

User status: Offline
11th Sep 09 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1 recommend a good suspension setup? i want to go 60 - 80 mm lower front and 70 - 100mm rear
preferably not using adjustable dampers as i cant really afford them

any1 have many problems scraping on speed bumps? (will have 15" cav slabs on it)

also ive never been any good with electrics at all, i want to set sum 6x9's up running through an amp but i dont have the amp yet, can i just feed some wire through the car straight into the back of the head unit temporarily?

and im thinking of wiring my xbox 360 up to my screen but when i done it in my focus it kept blowing the trip on the inverter but my ps2 didnt, any1 have any ideas on why it happend?

tomo9992

11th Sep 09 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you probably will get scraping on bumps, as i used to get it when mine was lowered 40mm, but its all part of the fun.

and yes you can wire 6x9s into the back of the head unit, just the case of finding the rear speaker wires on the back of head unit, prabably green or grey 1's
Dec T

11th Sep 09 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright nice one, so any1 got any ideas on what suspension to go for? can probably strech to around £200
rbailey88

11th Sep 09 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look on the parts offered on here mate there is normally soom good 2nd hand coilover kits for that price.
Dec T

11th Sep 09 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah was just wandering if any1 recommended a certain brand, ill sacrifice comfort for handeling

New Poll