corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Full beam switch set, PLEASE HELP !!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Full beam switch set, PLEASE HELP !!!!!!
jayspeed21

User status: Offline
   1st Mar 03 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey has anyone got an idea of what to do ????
The problem is everytime i have my lights on and indicate, when the indicator flicks of once you have turned the corner the full beems come on every time and i have to hold the leaver all the time so the full beams dont come on !!!!!! What do i have to get changed ??
Please help
DaveC

1st Mar 03 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had this happen to me on a nova once, best bet is to replace the indicator stalk.... not that expensive iirc from vaux.
dixon

5th Mar 03 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

change the indicater arm mate i had the same prob

New Poll