corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fault 1231: Fuel pump relay - What to do?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fault 1231: Fuel pump relay - What to do?
XozziDK

User status: Offline
20th Oct 09 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey I've just read this fault code from my ecu.. It's comming up sometimes when you take your foot off the throttle and slows down fx. for a red light in gear

Code 1231: Fuel pump relay

What should I do about it? Where is the relay located?
dalejones

20th Oct 09 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by ur ecu, behind the plastic trim next to ur throttle peddle, its a black relay just change it
XozziDK

20th Oct 09 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, well it might just be the plug or a wire then, becouse I dont have that plastic trim installed atm becouse I was messing around with some other stuff some weeks ago, and I can't remember where the plastic piece is, lol.. so it might be a passenger that got his foot in something he shouldnt :b ..

But thanks, otherwise I'll change it
alan-g-w

20th Oct 09 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dale means that the relay is behind where that piece of plastic trim is meant to be, in the driver footwell. So I doubt a passenger's kicked it off unless they have very long legs
Richardhhha

20th Oct 09 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes from denmark so the cars a left hooker fella
XozziDK

20th Oct 09 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Richard made the point, haha

Well, my ecu is in the passanger side of my car (;

As I'm danish. should've said that

But thanks guys, I think I'll get rid of it tomorrow either with a new relay or putting back in the plug ;p

New Poll