corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Small ATX Case (not microATX) - Coolermaster 360 Elite.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Small ATX Case (not microATX) - Coolermaster 360 Elite.
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 09 at 22:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=6056

My GF is finally getting her own rig sorted, so I can have my old one back... It's a fairly mediocre spec - but I could bung a blueray drive in it and get it setup with my TV for giggles. The case I'm looking at bunging it all into is the coolermaster elite 360, but I am open to alternatives if anyone has suggestions. It needs to be small enough to fit into my TV cabinet, subtle enough to 'fit in' with an xbox360 and skyhd box - and big enough to fit in an ATX setup.

My major concern is the 3D card.. it's a powercolor 4730:

http://www.powercolor.com/images/awards/Computers%200809%20(141)%20PowerColor%20HD%204730%20512MB%20GDDR5.pdf

I'll get some exact dimensions of the card when I see my biatch at the weekend, but it's a bit of a beefer considering it's small cooler (by todays standards).

As for my cabinet, the case will need to be of horizontal orientation (the coolermaster one here can do either) - and needs to be no taller than 180mm, and no deeper than 450mm. Width isn't much of an issue, within reason!

If someone has dealt with one of these cases, how is it for internal space? I'll happily downsize to a crappy CPU cooler to make some room - and would possibly downsize 3D card too, but I'd much rather find a case that'll squeeze it all in, so recommend away!

[Edited on 03-11-2009 by Kyle T]

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Pablo

User status: Offline
4th Nov 09 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet you that case is shit, I had one VERY similar and everything kept over heating as there was no airflow.

New Poll