corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Mental customer on the phone today

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mental customer on the phone today
Marc

User status: Offline
6th Jan 10 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My manager took a call from a customer who thought that the PS3 had 2 drives in one, with it being able to play games and films! As such she inserted a film in to the drive whilst there was already a game in the machine

She started crying and screaming down the phone when she was told there was nothing we as a company could do as it wasn't a fault with the console.

She then told my manager that she was off to get a knife! She returned to the phone (She got the knife pretty quick if she did!) and told my manager that if she didn't sort it out there and then over the phone (not sure how that would be possible!) she was going to slash her wrists and end her life!

My manager had to end the call in the end telling the customer that she couldn't deal with her and that she couldn't cope with the suicide threats
oceansoul

6th Jan 10 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha
AndyKent

6th Jan 10 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My boss had the wierdest call the other day.

A guy from yellow pages rang up whilst we were having a mini-meeting but he took the call anyway as wanted to put the business in there.

The guy waffles on and on about the benefits of being listed but refuses to say a price. Eventually my boss gets royally fucked off and says "Look, I'm a busy man, tell me the prices or I'll put the phone....." and the guy hung up on him
Sam
Premium Member

6th Jan 10 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prank call?

Must be seriously unhinged if this was a real caller!
Tommy L

6th Jan 10 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would of said, 'Remember, it's down the road not across the street'
Eck
Premium Member

6th Jan 10 at 17:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She should of said "If you're as intelligent as I'm thus far led to believe, you won't be able to kill yourself.

New Poll