corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear light help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear light help
mykey_corsaB

User status: Offline
9th Jan 10 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first of all im pretty new round here im mykey driveing a pretty standard star silver corsa b got a few plans when money allows

anyway to the point my dad borrowed my car the other night and as he was driving up the street i notice my drivers side rear light was out so i thought simple new bulb so i put a new bulb in and it works but when i break my fog light comes on and when i indicate right and brake at the same time all of my drivers side rear lights flash apart from my indicator also when i first start the car up if i put my foot on the brake my fog light light on the dash comes on

anybody any ideas?

New Poll