corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » hi-specs under alesios

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hi-specs under alesios
stoner_corsa

User status: Offline
11th Jan 10 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got some hi-spec billet 4's with 300mm disc for my corsa b and was wondering if anybody has the same brakes with speedline alesios on, ive trial fitted them and the wheel fits over but the calliper catches the wheel it would need to be spaced out by at least 10mm (rough guestimation) and would no longer sit on the spigot which i would not be happy to run, i need the brakes but dont fancy buying new wheels
cheers
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Jan 10 at 17:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can yo not grind the caliper slightly?
stoner_corsa

11th Jan 10 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its the front face so would show and not sure how much you could grind as its the bulges where the pistons are that catch
Linch

11th Jan 10 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would a small spacer work?
bruceyb

11th Jan 10 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a mate of mine has the same set up on his nova he just used 10mm spacers and they work a treat, and im in the middle of doin the same to my corsa!
stoner_corsa

12th Jan 10 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool, is it ok with the wheel not sitting on the spigot? i always thought thats wasnt very good?

New Poll