corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Nova quickshift

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nova quickshift
Jakey
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Jan 10 at 20:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For an XE, would any of these do the job?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-NOVA-RACE-RALLY-CAR-QUICK-SHIFT-GEAR-LINKAGE_W0QQitemZ130353338312QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item1e59aa17c8

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Nova-Rally-Car-Quick-Shift-Linkage-Track_W0QQitemZ200412513584QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2ea9844530

Ta.
Jakey
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 08:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 08:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes

you'll need a few parts off your standard shifter too

got a nova now?
Jakey
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 08:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought so.

Yeah
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 08:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can i have my parts back now?
Jakey
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 08:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Somebodies coming to look at the car today!
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 08:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get them off quickly!
Jakey
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 08:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got nothing to put back on my car!
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 08:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

come to mine and get my spares! quick!
Jakey
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 08:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come mine and swap them! Although i've already said on pistonheads its got everything on it.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 08:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jakey
Come mine and swap them! Although i've already said on pistonheads its got everything on it.

if he doesnt buy it and you want to sell the mhw's i have spare rears available.
Jakey
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 08:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oki doki. Well theres a lad from round the corner whos coming today, a lad from Winsford who wants me to ring him if it doesn't sell and a lad from Queensferry who's trying to sell his.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 08:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you seen the rebuilt xe for sale?
looks a very good price if it has been rebuilt
Jakey
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 08:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah looks a bargain tbh! Im having my head rebuilt by Philip2

[Edited on 13-01-2010 by Jakey]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 08:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

philip2 is better tbh
Jakey
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 09:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's what i said.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 09:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh sorry misread it!

good luck with the sale pretty sure it will sell today tell him it has some parts from the original supersport and he will probably give you double the asking price
Jakey
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 09:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will do!

New Poll