corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » x16xe egr fault code flashing up...HELP!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x16xe egr fault code flashing up...HELP!!
Rybo

User status: Offline
   13th May 10 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my little cousin just rolled up in his new pride and joy,a rather tidy looking 1.6 sport with 79k on the clock.

he said the em light was on so i flashed it up (topbuzz style) and it came up with that - i dont have loads of know how with these so is there a way to blank them off and clear the ecu? or take it out and clean it up??? does he need to get the ecu reset? im planning on removing the crappy gas recirc thing for him when i fit a 4-branch for him
ta much
rybo
Rybo

13th May 10 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody?
macky

14th May 10 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to reset the ECU you have to disconnect the battery for 60 mins and yeah cleaning the EGR might get rid of it
Richardhhha

14th May 10 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

remove the egr and clean it and when it goes back in blank the bugger off..

New Poll