corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fuel gauge help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fuel gauge help
Ant B

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 10 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i need help with my fuel gauge it reads very wrong since i put a new fuel tank on the car and had to remove the fuel pump,ie the gauge reeds empty untill you put half a tank of fuel in the car so you never know when its going to run out on you and i always carry a jerry can of fuel in my boot just incase.

but its been like this for 1/2 a year now and im getting pissed of with it.

so what do i need to fix it,just the sender on the fuel pump or the hole fuel pump.and btw its a 1.2 8v corsa 1996.and if enyone has the parts to fix it or know what it is tell me please.thanks alot ant b
Ant B

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 10 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

New Poll