corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.7.31 *Bizzarini + BMW content*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars and Coffee v.7.31 *Bizzarini + BMW content*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 10 at 04:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After having missed last weekend Cars and Coffee I was more than excited to go this weekend. The weather was bizarre with overcast skies and the occasional drizzle. Had to double check the calendar to make sure it was Summer in "Sunny" Southern California. But the weather didn't seem to deter many people from attending Cars and Coffee this weekend. The lot was full and closed off by 7:15am! John and Linda had to play bouncers and only let cars in once a car left.

I noticed a disturbing trend while walking the lot though. There where many people taking out lawn chairs and "reserving" spots for their friends. This is not the type of show to do that at. I don't know what type of show these douche bags think they are attending. This show is first come first serve. Heck, I thought the double parking idiots and the people who park their mall cars in the show because they are too lazy to walk where bad. These, guys have taken it to another level. John and Linda are very kind people and don't go around kicking people out of the show. But you guys are really pushing it. They hadn't seen that people where reserving spots and when I told them they seemed rather disturbed. If this behavior does not stop they will start enforcing some rules as it seems that people just can't be left to police themselves. This isn't your little local burger joint get together. This is something much more special.

Anyways, on to the show. To me the highlights from this weekend where the Bizzarini, the Hyundai Equus, the 502 powered Chevy Wagon, and the SBC powered Jag. It was also BMW day so there where lots of cool vintage examples of Bavarian motoring.

On to the picks of the pics:

The ultimate douche bag of the show, (though many tried to get the award), was the White F430 Scuderia 16M convertible. This guy peeled out leaving the lot, almost wrecked into a few cars and then proceeded to rev his engine all the way to the freeway. Completely ignoring the fact that recently Cars and Coffee has been threatened due to noise complaints. Congrats douche bag you are NOT welcomed back to the show.

As always you can view the full gallery at CNCpics

Thanks,

-Leo

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.7.31 *Bizzarini + BMW content* 22 database queries in 0.5293620 seconds