corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » airflow help neeeded people

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author airflow help neeeded people
woolley2021

User status: Offline
9th Aug 10 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi people im having a slight problem with my air flow sensor if you plug it in and remove it away from the intake pipe its fine asoon as i put it back inline with the filter pipe it cuts the car ... the car runs fine with out it plugged in but does about 10 miles to the gallon lol so not good its on a c20xe engine ???? is a new one needed or is there any way i can sort it ?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

9th Aug 10 at 09:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clean it, but they are cheap so just replace it
Terry12

9th Aug 10 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
Clean it, but they are cheap so just replace it

Try a known working AFM. You can't clean them, Do not spray anything onto the hot wire inside the sensor as it will fuck it up completely.

Genuine new AFM are quite expensive, Well over £100.

[Edited on 09-08-2010 by Terry12]

New Poll