corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Camber Adjustment Kits

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Camber Adjustment Kits
-Aliba-

User status: Offline
26th Mar 03 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, has anyone any experience with these????

Can someone please gimme some help on these things. I'm after them cos i'm basically lowering my car and want to cause least damage as possible to my beloved. Anyhow, how hard is it to fit these???

First picture and link is from Regal, the second link from demon-tweeks however i'm not sure that the second is the desired kit or not

http://www.regal-shop.co.uk/asps/ShowDetails.asp?id=1219

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/catalogue/product_detail.asp?PCODE=TAS2065&GRP=MP117&PGRP=M009&CLS=MSPORT&from=search

[Edited on 26-03-2003 by -Aliba-]

[Edited on 26-03-2003 by -Aliba-]
-Aliba-

User status: Offline
27th Mar 03 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nobody know anything???

New Poll