corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sometimes you just get lucky!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sometimes you just get lucky!
SVT2888

User status: Offline
11th Oct 10 at 01:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On September 18 there was no Cars and Coffee due to a Mazda event going on in the Cars and Coffee lot. I still needed to get my weekly car show fix, therefore, I decided to attend Supercar Sunday in Woodland Hills the very next day.

For some reason though, there where very few cars there. So, I just strolled around for a few minutes and decided to just leave. But instead of heading home I decided to drive Mulholland Canyon. The drive through the twisties was fun as usual and relatively uneventful. Last, time I took that drive though I managed to cook my brakes. In order to prevent that this time I decided to take a break at one of the viewing spots. Right past the famous Rock Store.

I was just chilling there for a while in the shade since it was warm and my car doesn't even have A/C, when I first spotted a yellow 458 Italia. It too was driving the canyons and had managed to not spontaneously combust as much of its brethren has. Seeing and hearing a Ferrari run through the canyons would just about make any automotive enthusiasts weekend.

But, then it got better!

A Porsche 356 pulled up, followed by a REAL 289 Cobra, followed by a Carrera RS, followed by a 356 Speedster and another 356. Then a 300SL Roadster pulled up, followed by another Carrera RS and a 365 GTB/4.

If you don't call seeing and hearing these cars go through the canyons getting lucky, well then I don't know what IS!

I hope you guys enjoyed my little story.

As always you can view the full gallery over at CNCpics.com

Thanks,

-Leo
mike56gte

User status: Offline
11th Oct 10 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one mate, those roads look like they would be great to drive.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sometimes you just get lucky! 22 database queries in 0.0069411 seconds