corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Tracking Question?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tracking Question?
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
1st Nov 10 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv got to change my drop links on a corsa c which might mean taking my shock off the car, now when i re-fit it will it knock the tracking out? I'm going to try and do it with out taking t off but as i'v only just had the tracking done wondered if i'll need it doing again?
walshy_corsab

User status: Offline
1st Nov 10 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no it will be fine you wont have to have it done again and there is no reason you shud have to take the shock off its a easy job id say 15 minutes max

New Poll