corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Fooking computer!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fooking computer!
WATSON

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 10 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fooking had enough of computers! all they seem to do is fook up on me or either dont work proper!

My home pc that i use to play games ect (main computer) keep having problems with my graphics, only thing i can think is wrong is my graphics card drivers dont support windows 7 64bit and there isnt any update for them to support stupid 7!

Very pissed of and come to the point im going to slap vista back onto the system but ive a problem no bloody disk or serial key!

Could i use both code and disk from my laptop on the home system? would it work ok?
Brett
Premium Member

23rd Nov 10 at 01:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Assuming it's a Vista installation disc you have for the other machine then yes it'd work fine on the other with the same serial.
WATSON

23rd Nov 10 at 01:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The disk come with the laptop,

Now i need to find a way to back all game data up now
PaulW

23rd Nov 10 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might help is you said what graphics card you had to begin with.
Sam
Premium Member

23rd Nov 10 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by WATSON
Fooking had enough of computers! all they seem to do is fook up on me or either dont work proper!

My home pc that i use to play games ect (main computer) keep having problems with my graphics, only thing i can think is wrong is my graphics card drivers dont support windows 7 64bit and there isnt any update for them to support stupid 7!

Very pissed of and come to the point im going to slap vista back onto the system but ive a problem no bloody disk or serial key!

Could i use both code and disk from my laptop on the home system? would it work ok?

From what I remember, W7 64-bit won't even let you install drivers that aren't digitally signed, so if the drivers were installed from a disc that came with your card or through Windows Update then I'd say that it is supported.

You've not said exactly what problems you've been having - what makes you so sure the graphics card is at fault, it could be something else (even something software related which is nothing to do with it).

New Poll