corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Eml and no speedo c20let

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Eml and no speedo c20let
Sach

User status: Offline
31st Dec 10 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my speedo went few weeks back so i changed the vehicle speed sensor worked fine but now its gone again with eml on, fault code 41 Vehicle speed sensor (VSS) Low voltage and 1st gear ident switch - voltage low. I cant see it being the 1st gear switch but i been told to cut thin blue / red wire right next to the ecu for that. Does this mean new clocks? c20let corsa electric clocks

[Edited on 31-12-2010 by Sach]
Sach

User status: Offline
1st Jan 11 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any one?

New Poll