corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Kyb suspension

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kyb suspension
Kev S

User status: Offline
20th Jan 11 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been given some kyb coil overs to try out on my car and was wandering what peoples opinions are on this make? I've tried searching the net for reviews on these but can't seem to find any. They look really heavy duty compared to the spax ones I have as they are about twice the thickness and have damper and rebound adjustments. Need to try and get a pic up to give an idea on the size but I'm not sure how I upload it off my phone.
Kev S

22nd Jan 11 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pic of the shocks are on this link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250752890081&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_922

IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

23rd Jan 11 at 10:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are they remote resevoirs?

ive never heard of them
sri_baby

24th Jan 11 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think if uve bin given them u should sell me them cheap that way u make abit of money lol
Kev S

24th Jan 11 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sri_baby
i think if uve bin given them u should sell me them cheap that way u make abit of money lol

Lol just borrowed them. Given them back now as they would be too much trouble to fit. Shame because it was a nice bit of kit
sri_baby

25th Jan 11 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how come they would b to much trouble to fit ????
Kev S

25th Jan 11 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would have to get bigger top mounts, relocate where the front brakes are clipped to the chasis and maybe longer braided hoses, spacers for the hubs, may have to cut the chasis to get full lock not 100% tho, then after all that I'm not guaranteed that the wheels will not rub the shock and with the rallies I want to do I can't run the wheels any wider than the arches. Probably afew other things too which is a bummer :-(

New Poll