corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » F20 electrical sender?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F20 electrical sender?
jibjob

User status: Offline
18th Feb 11 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well my corsa keeps destroying speedo cables so i want to go electric but that means finding the correct sensor for the gearbox so the speed reads correctly.

I've had a search and found all sorts of answers with an E14SE gearbox sender being the most common answer. Can anyone shed any light on if this is correct or not?
Also when it comes to wiring it in do i have to wire it myself as i can't remember if the plug for the sensor is on the engine loom or car loom.

Thanks

New Poll