corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » piston swap question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author piston swap question
corsa c20ne

User status: Offline
19th Mar 11 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi people,

Im thinking of giveing my C20ne a few more mods cam, chip, P&P to go along with the 4 branch, racetube a back box and was thinking if i stuck xe pisotns in (if they fit) would it achieve anything.
Otherwise the cost of modding it would basically get me a redtop but im finding it hard to find one thats not a million miles away. Can anyone give me any advise or help?

Many thanks
gazza808

User status: Offline
19th Mar 11 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes ups the compression.
Need xe rods also though,
And dunno how the standard ecu will like it timing/knock wise.

[Edited on 19-03-2011 by gazza808]

New Poll