corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » electric window kit?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author electric window kit?
Sean

User status: Offline
4th Apr 11 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i read a thread saying if i had less than 20 pins in my door loom i have to replace the loom is this a tricky job as i only have 9 pins here is the original post any help would be much appreciated cheers

Re: Electric Windows
by Root » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:51 pm

don't use a kit, go to a scrap, rip the loom, buttons, handles, motors out of one.
Probably cost you £20-30.

before you do this, see if your car has the capability for leccy windows. Open your door all the way, screw off the black circle in there, make a note of how many silver pins there are. Less than 20 and you can't have them without swapping your loom.
Jamie-C

5th Apr 11 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Changing the door looms is easy, most of just unclips, its when you don't have the loom under the seats that things become a pain in the ass.
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Apr 11 at 00:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

20 sounds a lot.
pow
Premium Member

5th Apr 11 at 08:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Remember the swtiches are in the drivers door Ian

I think 9 would mean 2 for speakers and 7 for central locking? may be wrong though
Sean

5th Apr 11 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds right i have got central locking so is it worth changing it??

New Poll