corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » one for the painters

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author one for the painters
Matty W

User status: Offline
21st Apr 11 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lad across the road from me has an arden blue b but he won't be using it for atleast 3 years as he's only 14. We were running through some ideas and he's considered doing it matte black with green monster green mirrors, wheels & door handles. I would be confident enough to scotch the paint down but would going over it with rattle cans look shit? Would it be worth getting it done somewhere professionaly
andys sxi
Premium Member

21st Apr 11 at 15:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you planning spraying the whole car matt black with rattle cans? if thats a yes then dont bother you wont get it right and espically with it not being your car

things i would do is

1. get a proper spray job if he can afford it

2. if he cant afford it leave it arden blue

April 08 feature car
Matty W

21st Apr 11 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Original paint is fucked, there isn't a panel without a hefty scratch. How much would he be looking for just the outer panels. No arsed about the engine bay or door frames, probably end up being a track car
Jed D

21st Apr 11 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if he's doing the whole thing, matt black would be your best option with rattle cans, and metallic colour could come out shite
danbo

21st Apr 11 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could use a roller ?
Matty W

21st Apr 11 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought about it. he doesnt want it looking show worthy or anything.. i'll have a word with him and get him to sign some contracts that say if it goes wrong.. its not my fault
Jed D

21st Apr 11 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seen one in prime grey once, looked nice i must say

New Poll