corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.5.14 *Celebrity Edition*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars and Coffee v.5.14 *Celebrity Edition*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
16th May 11 at 05:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cars and Coffee "Celebrity Edition" was quite the show.

As I walked into the corral I spotted the Millenworks LUV. What a huge beast it is! It looks like something that was pulled straight out of a post-apocalyptic movie set. It seems to scream "America F*ck YEAH!" Coincidentally, as I was checking it out a gentlemen by the name of Ken Block was also checking it out. He was quite the fan and we had a good conversation about it up until the people around noticed him and started asking for pictures and an autograph. He was very friendly and signed hats, hoodies, shoes, cars, whatever and posed for all the pictures. Block also happened to drive down to the show in his Focus RS, one of only 2 in the U.S. It was really cool to see such a rare car in person.

This weekend we were also graced with a gala of exotics. Everywhere you looked there seemed to be a Ferrari. There was even a Ferrari 330 P4 replica built on an actual Ferrari chassis. However, by far my favorite exotic was a blue Lamborghini Countach S. This car was absolutely stunning, the car couldn't have been painted a better color. It was a thing dreams are made of.

This C&C also marked the day one of my dreams was killed. The dream of one day owning a 997.2 GT3RS is no longer. I was invited to sit in one and it turned out to be an exercise in futility. My right leg became jammed between the wheel and the center console. Then to make matters worse I couldn't get out because the door didn't open far enough to get my feet out. It was quite embarrassing to struggle so much to extricate my self out of the car.

I'm glad I didn't skip this show like I was going to and I hope you guys enjoy this weekends picks of the pics:

As always you can view all the pictures at cncpics.com

Thanks,

-Leo
harrisp

16th May 11 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WANT
big eck

16th May 11 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love these threads. Some stunning cars as usual. The lambo 10th pic up from the bottom is something special. Is that also a BMW 1 series M???
Jambo

16th May 11 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome

Have just creamed over the Countach and the Pantera Must own a Lincoln Continental at some point also!!
Ingham
Banned

16th May 11 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovely as usual!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.5.14 *Celebrity Edition* 22 database queries in 0.2359588 seconds