corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » coilover / wheel spacers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author coilover / wheel spacers
CORSA-R492GUB

User status: Offline
   17th May 11 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been working on the corsa for a while now

I have fitted FK coilovers on the front ( lowered around 60mm-70mm ) and fitted a set of standard corsa c alloys fitted with 195-50-15 tyres. Only problem is the tyre is almost touching the coilover on the inside edge anyone else had this ??. I was thinkin of fitting 5mm wheel spacers BUT can i use the standard wheel bolts ??
SteveoBC
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th May 11 at 10:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had this problem, i fitted spax rsx coilovers with cav slabs and it rubbed on the springs, i got H+R hub centric spacers and also got the extended wheel bolts also

New Poll