corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » seh wont start corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author seh wont start corsa
Mr-SEH

User status: Offline
21st Jun 11 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right hello i have problems se engine went up crap creek 2 days ago top end knocking no power so on,

so i fitted my seh engine but the loom that came with it was crap it was push on plugs instead of ones that get held dow with nuts so i ran my loom i was using on the se (NE) loom and have 1 ne ecu and one ecu from cav sri should be seh? ? quote me if im wrong tryed both of them fuel relay clicks ecu clicks on when turn the key getting power to coil and out of coil just no spark all earths are good ive checked them 500 times and one more for good luck

can u run ne loom on seh or is the seh ecu i think i have no a seh ecu the loom im using has 3 rows of pins and my loom that came with the engine has 2

also could it be the trigger wheel maybe the ne has so many teeth and the seh has more and the ecu is confused ? please help me
Mr-SEH

21st Jun 11 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alsooo on the nova for the gear linkage u just flip the white block 180 degrees is this the same on the corsa ?
corsadonk
Premium Member

22nd Jun 11 at 06:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your not getting a spark and everything else works, I'd say crank postion sensor. So yeah if the engines have a different amount of teeth on the trigger wheel, it won't work.
Mr-SEH

22nd Jun 11 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its brand new cps mate
corsadonk
Premium Member

22nd Jun 11 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sribaby

also could it be the trigger wheel maybe the ne has so many teeth and the seh has more and the ecu is confused ? please help me

Your post is pretty confusing, but I was on about this bit.
Mr-SEH

24th Jun 11 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah im running the seh loom now im gettin a spark gettin fuel but she still wont fire up

New Poll