corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » quotes please read

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author quotes please read
Mr-SEH

User status: Offline
25th Jun 11 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi ive just fittin a seh to my car and the kid who i brought it off said it was running perfect but the head gasket is pissin out water! proper ****** how much is the gasket and top end rebuild and ino i have to get head skimmed i can get that done for 40 pound anyone no how much the set up is??

thanks in advance
sri_baby

26th Jun 11 at 07:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who did you buy it off ???? id go back and get some money back i hate it when people lie about what there selling hope you sort things out
philip2

26th Jun 11 at 07:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

40 a skim is dear shud be no more than 25, gasket set for an 8v id imagine about £30 and bolts about £13
johnhara1

26th Jun 11 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above.

Should get stem seals in with head gasket set, another 25 at engineers to fit them.

get a torque wrench and re-fit the head yourself.
Mr-SEH

27th Jun 11 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys brought it off some kid near me i dont no that well but had 60k on clock true milage i then went out and got a ported and polished head kent cam and pully for it so i seem to jumped the gun abit so i may aswell just get it done and my mate knows what he is doin spit roast v6 corsa so im trusting him ino he is good and yer i got quoted 40 pound from a motor shop ebay wack they out at 16£ buy it now! may go there all u get it all just not the strech bolts which are only like 8 pound of the same fella

New Poll