corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.1.14 *They all look the same!*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars and Coffee v.1.14 *They all look the same!*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
16th Jan 12 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"They all look the same!" Is what Barry Maguire, Max, my friend Saif, John and Linda, and I all uttered as we saw a line-up of 22 BMW 1M's approaching. They had apparently decided to invade Cars & Coffee on this day. I would say that 90% of them where completely stock and completely identical other than the color. The first ones to arrive where offended because they where asked to park in the overflow lot. "But it took a lot of work to organize 22 cars to meet up. They're special cars!" They uttered. What they didn't realize was that by the time they arrived at Cars & Coffee the main lot was almost at capacity. Even if they wanted to they couldn't fit in the main lot. They arrived almost at 7am. If you are showing your car and arrive at that time you don't choose your spot. You take what is available. Nevertheless, they would have still been placed in the side lot as they showed up unannounced. Usually they may show up at the crack at dawn to reserve spots so that they may all park together and it is common courtesy to ask the John and Linda about having a meet at Cars & Coffee. As having 22 of the same car in one place kind of takes away one of the main reasons people attend the show, which is, the VARIETY. Yeah I applaud their effort for being able to organize that much of the U.S. allocation of 1M's in one spot, but it looses it's wow factor after about 30 seconds when you realize that because of them a bunch of unique vehicles won't be able to park in the show lot. This was such a busy day that even the 4 level event parking structure was full. Many very cool and very unique cars had to park in the spectator lot because of the 1M's and because of people who still insist on parking their Macy's cars in the main show lot.

But anyways, enough of me ranting. Here are this past weekend's picks of the pics:

As always you guys may enjoy the full gallery over at CNCpics.com

Follow us on FB at http://www.facebook.com/cncpics

Thanks,

-Leo

*for those awaiting the douche of the week post, well there where several so I will post them up later*

[Edited on 16-01-2012 by Ian]
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
16th Jan 12 at 10:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Edited the FB link, didn't work.

I need to return her one day when it's not raining
SVT2888

16th Jan 12 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Edited the FB link, didn't work.

I need to return her one day when it's not raining

Thanks!

And try the summer.
3CorsaMeal

16th Jan 12 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BMW drivers do think their brand new off the shelf cars are a bit special, give it 20yrs and people might take note of your immaculate 1M.

Atm its just a case of "look what i bought"

IMO of course
corsaben58

16th Jan 12 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so many nice cars need to go to summin like that one day
AK

16th Jan 12 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1M.... boo

for a minute I thought the OP was being a complete bellend and maoning that 20 M1's had turned up

M1

1M
Tomnova16
Premium Member

16th Jan 12 at 10:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a nice variety there
what is the pick up with bikes on the roof, looks like an old skyline from the front

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
big eck

16th Jan 12 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes please

[Edited on 16-01-2012 by big eck]
Tomnova16
Premium Member

16th Jan 12 at 11:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats pretty damn sweet

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
SVT2888

17th Jan 12 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well here are the originally intended Douche's of the week:
The Prowler owner double parked so that nobody would get close to his precious toy while the Bel Air owner double parked to make space for his lazy man's chair.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.1.14 *They all look the same!* 23 database queries in 0.3770471 seconds