corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Images in Project Thread

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Images in Project Thread
Bmorgan1993

User status: Offline
13th Feb 12 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know this has probably been covered elsewhere.. i did find something but that still hasn't appeared to have worked. I've copied the address from my images in the garage and added the [img] tags.. but that hasn't worked and i only use Firefox so the "copy bbcode" does not work for me .. so erm HELP ?
Daveskater
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Feb 12 at 19:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're using Firefox, then go into oyur garage and click on the thumbnail of the image you want. Right click on it and click "Copy image location" - then you can put this within the [img] tags.

So you'd end up with this, minus the space in the second tag: [img]http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/9156/DSC_0546a.jpg[/ img]

Sorted

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures

New Poll