corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.2.11 *Get'em wet edition*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars and Coffee v.2.11 *Get'em wet edition*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
16th Feb 12 at 02:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's raining, it's pouring, the...automotive enthusiast are rolling into Cars & Coffee.

It never seems to fail, when ever we have a marque day that revolves around a British automobile we either have an overcast sky or rain. This time it was the the rain that got us. But it didn't stop people from heading to Cars & Coffee. As per usual the lot was full a little past 7am with hundreds of nice cars and spectators combing the rows to give their eyes a feast. Heck, even roadsters where present, after-all didn't Mythbusters prove that if you drive fast enough you won't get wet?

Nevertheless, the rain made for some great shot opportunities. I hope you guys enjoy:

As always you can see all the pics and feel like you were present by visiting CNCpics.com

Follow us on Facebook to keep updated on C&C and other car stuff: http://www.facebook.com/cncpics

Thanks,

-Leo
SVT2888

16th Feb 12 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Video Clip of the Vector Avtech:

[Edited on 16-02-2012 by SVT2888]
CorsAsh

16th Feb 12 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FD love [/nursingasemi]
Anty
Premium Member

17th Feb 12 at 02:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.cncpics.com/2012/February/Cars-and-Coffee-21112/21429800_L2bQBW#!i=1709445896&k=5bGnM7C&lb=1&s=A

aston martin lagonda.. rare

also like the van..

http://www.cncpics.com/2012/February/Cars-and-Coffee-21112/21429800_L2bQBW#!i=1709002811&k=fvVW9PP&lb=1&s=A
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

17th Feb 12 at 07:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Black NSX on gold BBS LM's is stunning

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Jambo

17th Feb 12 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Silver Gallardo is now my desktop wallpaper. Just don't tell Tom
SVT2888

17th Feb 12 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found 20 more shots I took with my second camera..

This is the best one IMHO:

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.2.11 *Get'em wet edition* 23 database queries in 0.0168610 seconds