corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c2 vtr help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c2 vtr help
Liam-Wilko

User status: Offline
6th May 12 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got the missus a c2 vtr on a 53 reg with 60k on the click and I have owned it for about 4 days and really thinking of getting rid of it already I have problems and cant seem to find any help

Problem 1) the car jerks when between 2-3k revs

Problem2) I have a knocking noice coming from what apears to be the suspension area front drivers side

Problem3) the car has lack of power pulling off some times and jercks and then then im slowing down it is as though the car is going to cut out

Can anyone save me and give me advice she really like the car and this is the first time that iv really had my hands on a french car as I am more of a vauxhall an as I was brought up around them I really domt want to get rid but it may be forcing me to head back to vauxhall if I cant get it sorted

New Poll