corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sparco Bucket seat mounting?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sparco Bucket seat mounting?
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Jun 12 at 21:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i've bought some Sparco Sprint 5 bucket seats and having a little trouble getting my head round what i need to do. All the Sparco mounts i'm looking at don't seem to fit onto the corsa b sub frames?

How do people do it? It's really bugging me now 'cos i've got £300's worth sat doing note.

Any help would be brill lads.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Aidan-Fleming

24th Jun 12 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If im right in saying you dont actually fit the sparco mounts to the B subframes, i think you just buy the Sparco subframes and bolt them to the floor?
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

24th Jun 12 at 23:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes but I'm wanting them on rails. Not sure if I could have them fixed in the car. :/

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread

New Poll