corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c16se running problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c16se running problem
nath2905
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Aug 12 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

today i came across a problem which seems to be quiet serious,

i was travelling down the local A road at 70,
then all of a sudden the power went, no dash lights came on,
the engine was still running, i went down a gear then after about 30 seconds, all power came back....

so just thought i'd get it to a safe place and just make sure it ticked over or hadnt spat any hose's off, no sign of any of that... and it ticked over good

but before i got the the safe place it did the same thing 2 other times,

which obviously isnt good , as i cant take it on the motorway or A road if it going keep doing that all the way

any idea's would help?

no EML either

New Poll