corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Locking crankshaft pulley hub bolt for Timing Chain replacement

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Locking crankshaft pulley hub bolt for Timing Chain replacement
Danz_Corsa

User status: Offline
   24th Nov 12 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evening guys,

Just a quick question for you tonight, I'm in the middle of replacing the timing chain on a 2006 1.2 Sxi Corsa and having trouble getting the crackshaft pulley hub bolt off without it spinning?

I need to keep the hub in alignment with the TDC slot and was wondering if anyone had any magic ideas. I've not got the Vauxhall KM-956 special tool (whatever that is) which the Haynes manual seems to use...

Thanks for your advice!
scottyp1989

User status: Offline
25th Nov 12 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use something to jam the flywheel, easiest way

New Poll