corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Comp brake top mounts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Comp brake top mounts
Joey 1.6 sport

User status: Offline
29th Dec 12 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Help just getting round to fitting my solid top mounts they come with two sleeves one little one and the other one has thread and nut on top all fits and screws on to my gaz shocks the top nut does not screw down far enough because the thread is not long enough so do I make the thread deeper with a tap and die so it screws down further but then there is know lock nut and I would of thought you should have one as they normaly do thanks

New Poll