corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » V6 brakes centre bore / spigot rings?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author V6 brakes centre bore / spigot rings?
Mertin

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 13 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just fitted v6 brakes to a mk3 Astra, 2nd hand bought off ebay and redrilled to 4 stud. One side fits fine but on the other side the center bore of the disc seems to be bigger so its a ball ache to line up disc and wheel to the hub. I think I remember seeing spigot rings mentioned with v6 brakes or am I imagining it and talking crap?
tobyc20xe

2nd Jan 13 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unsure of the fitment on the astra mate but yes corsa people running V6 brakes need them. Ebay sell them for cheap!
Mertin

2nd Jan 13 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Something Iv just thought of aswell is for some reason maybe a previous owner has fitted a different hub from a small block and its the hub itself thats smaller rather than the disc. Will have a look next time I have the wheels off.
Can you remember off the top of your head what size they are that I need to look for?

Edit : found ones on ebay that were listed for v6 brakes

[Edited on 02-01-2013 by Mertin]

New Poll